The easiest way to create exciting, interactive experiences and virtual tours!
Quickly create and share interactive images, videos, 360 media, and 3D models with clickable tags. Build experiences that engage and excite. ThingLink’s Immersive Reader integration makes your materials readable in over 80 languages.
Use ThingLink in education
• Create personalized, adaptive learning learning experiences that are proven to improve learning outcomes.
• Use ThingLink on iPads and tablets in the classroom to develop digital literacy and future-ready skills.
• Track engagement on all learning materials, videos and virtual tours, also suitable for educational research.
• Make interactive infographics, maps, virtual tours, curriculum organizers, project-based learning presentations, escape rooms and digital breakouts for blended and distance learning.
• Ideal for blended and hybrid learning, self-paced online learning in higher education.
Use ThingLink for corporate training
• Easily recreate local work environments and situations to develop competencies, practical knowledge and skills.
• Train employees using virtual learning environments, simulations, and scenarios.
• Share instructions and status updates with annotated photos and videos.
• Improve productivity, save in logistics, content production and translation costs.
• Learning analytics: Automate and scale mandatory training, track completion rate per learner.
• Technology integration with existing learning management systems (LMS).
Use ThingLink for marketing and communications
• Increase time spent and clicks on infographics, floorplans, maps, virtual showrooms, product catalogs, and videos.
• Ideal for boosting product marketing, brand engagement, internal communications, company website, social media and customer engagement.
• Track engagement and collect data for your next campaign. Easily go back to edit and improve projects any time directly from the mobile app!
Trusted by over 8 million creators, teachers, and learners around the world, ThingLink is a must have app in your suite of 21st century digital content creation tools. We’re the pioneer of interactive media, easy virtual tours and immersive scenarios. ThingLink is transforming corporate training, teaching and learning with its innovative interactive media solution. Awards and mentions: The 101 Hottest EdTech Tools According to Education Experts (number 17!), UNESCO ICT in Education Prize.
Shoot, snap or upload your media
Integrated with your mobile device camera: Capture photos, video and even 360 media with your mobile device, then just select and annotate them with the ThingLink app in minutes!
Access our professional 360 degree image collection to clone for your own use. Use our integration with Unsplash to get access to unlimited images. Ideal resource for course design, professional development, trainers, curricula planning, homework and documenting assignments.
Easy to Use Editor
Add text and audio notes, links, quizzes, Google apps, and other embeds from websites, images and video to hotspots. Add transitions from one scene to another, change icons, adjust colors, even record audio directly into a tag or so that it plays when the image is viewed!
Organize and share digital learning resources
Organize folders and share your interactive media amongst colleagues, easily publish to the web, any learning management system, Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams, Moodle, Moocs, or other platforms. Access your analytics all from within the mobile app.
Virtual Reality 360 Scenes / Virtual Tours
Use the tour tag to combine one scene with another and create an immersive walk-through or virtual tour. Visualize tours on VR Headsets, Oculus, Class VR, and Google Cardboard.
Start creating now!
Follow @thinglink on social media for tips. Need help or have a request? firstname.lastname@example.org